Thursday 7 October 2021

Music Re-View 11



All Images: October 2021


(Video Transcript)

I want to focus on in this review because there's some points on this record where you know girls and Mrs weather doing and it's working pretty much like the time chasing music and really digging to just about everything as long as it's call step in evolution going to try to just complex with beautiful arrangement sounds of the speaker reputation/ pretty much every track on this LP is a horse beautiful otherworldly blend of noise drown if you want to listen to the song disappearing religious experience through the next in which other voices are absolutely obliterated as the next gets progressively noisia/ and it's just like of course I'm not going to realise it's the same bed from the 90s because the music is literally so radically different their 90s and early like he population let's go take a look at the cover just looking at the song cover you can already f****** tell they're going to continue with the Noisy androni in industrial and screams like super abstract piece of art that belongs in the Museum of Modern Art history to come cry at even though it could be disappointing graphic that is custom rebuilt into like Microsoft paint or something/ How to DHL music raquel Fiat low 20220 10-k personally just my personal opinion.



I feel like with the musical matter what they're doing it's going to be down tempo in for most part creepshow Albion but it really is to see them 90% of the time and I think that's the payoff with a being like this I love do they have a question taste in music that really dig into just about everything as long as it's good at being like this pays off and dividends I feel like you are they are willing to be brave and willing to experiment and said take that  next step to see what they can do with their sound/ it is kind of like listening to new age gospel done right from here it's back and forth between these abstract and also moving those rhythms with wonderful vocal interplay from Helen and me again and again and again/ which is just absolutely f****** beautiful music it doesn't make any how do you make music like I don't know but it like I said the most important regardless of the the experimentation is as impressive as it is the best part is itchy another is phenomenal and slow and heavy and it to another song that's like a little bit more melodic in a little bit like brighter and happier life they do a great job.



It's gonna f*** your ass real good and the best low demonstrated irritable of your f****** kind of weird techniques with double negative dragon actually be able to have like real singing and melodies on top of it songs that like are actually like real songs that you can actually sing along to believe it or not just talking like a little bit of like here is a melody that happens to be on top of a f****** crazy abstract noise you mind talking about like how many orchestrate like an entire f****** gospel.of like vocal harmonies I just come in formula of like this noisy beautiful the album like doing all sorts of things I mean/ I do wish it had more to offer as far as a finish to feels almost like noise and distortion wise Helen and meteor bordering I'm going volume before you decide to in a really comfy but the potential negative I think it's gorgeous it's moving it's mine/  the book of Aldi aspect is pretty much on point so what can we do to expand a sound to grow and is definitely a cool step in in in the growth in there in the Revolution in development and I think what makes it a my clothes so who was that they're always going to continue to reach for what they're always going to try to you know create the most just complex but beautiful arrangement of sounds of the past weekend so I really whether it's emptying inlay back or whether you know it's intention industrial cos there's a lot of I would say have two tracks on this record really cannot have this industrial intensity to them very animal level is very well I love it.





I just come in this is just like what is so beautiful cuz you're f****** just realised god is real I don't know I guess I got in the morning maybe maybe maybe its f****** few days I'm going to wake up and realise I morning because the f****** and low put the seat of my brain whatever it is it's absolutely beautiful invented this new sort of weird formula like this noisy beautiful melodic like a heavenly choir/ I think they probably do it just a little bit better continuity I think it would have done a better job of keeping the listener engage in constructive criticism coming for my opinion you train a what was going on there but other than that/ for a level really love the way that I can wait and then all night very big language into I love it alongside this is where the/ vocal passage that sounds like a gannet so deeply influenced by folk music and yeah and change in one or more from it in another if this risk when on for any longer and pretty sure my ears with bleed/ but the point is it's very rare fantastic album holy shoes for watching let me know if you're thinking accountants holy shoes I love you loads maybe I'll check out the moment thing into it will see Wi-Fi now I'll see you in Utah/ do strong a on this one transition have you given the album listen did you need it but would you read it nation tonight you know/ so you can have an up please on this listing is reckon you find this review helpful please like this video and subscribe to the Channel and we will see you next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment