Thursday 21 May 2015

'Mental Mapping': Advance Notice



Well, the posters and flyers are back from the printers, and the days are flying by at alarming speed.  I guess it’s time to get on the ‘Mental Mapping’ publicity trail for real.




You’ll be seeing all of this on here repeatedly, I’m sure, but here’s all the essential information you need for now.  Get your diaries out, and start chartering buses, limos, planes or whatever else you need to make Floor One at Rugby Art Gallery & Museum the artistic nerve centre of the nation, for a few days in June at least.

All joking aside, I’d like to thank Chris Cowdrill for designing our publicity material and turning it all around so quickly.  Cheers Chris, it looks great, and you took a big load off us.  I can only apologise for the number of times I asked for the line spacing to be fine-tuned!


‘Mental Mapping: An Exhibition Of New Work By Andrew Smith & Hugh Marwood’, will run from Monday 8 June – Thursday 18 June 2015, at: Floor One Gallery, Rugby Art Gallery & Museum, Little Elborow Street, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 3BZ.


For further Information contact:

ragm@rugby.cov.uk                                    01788533201





2 comments:

  1. I wish I could come! From what you've posted here previously, it's going to be truly excellent. I wish you lots of luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks. Inevitably, I'll write various reports and reflections about it all, after the event. Indeed, I'm looking forward to having time to actually sit down to write something properly, - rather than hastily, in between all the rushing around trying to do three things at once in the run up.

    ReplyDelete