Thursday 15 October 2020

Unboxing 1

 


All Images: October 2020



Cardboard boxes aren't currently as prevalent in my work as they were a couple of years back, but I still recognise a good one when I see it.  This little gem (and its slightly larger companion) passed through my hands, following a recent delivery, as part of my school-based day job.












Admittedly, it may seem terminally anoraky (and perhaps - characteristically Technicianly) to get so enthusiastic about such a quotidian subject.  But honestly, who could deny the beauty of its formal geometry, or the delicious juxtaposition of raw, brown cardboard against bold red & white graphics?  We even get quasi-hazard stripes and warning messages, into the bargain.
   








'Nuff said? - Thought so.



No comments:

Post a Comment