Friday 28 October 2022

'This S(c)eptic Isle': Notional Pride 18

 


All Images: West Leicester, June 2022


[Composite Video Transcript:]


"This whole affair is inexcusable... take a look at the rise and rapid fall of Zit Slurs who will be the shortest Prime Minister in British history... that's pretty mouldy isn't it?... it is just... it's almost the nicest thing you could say about her... I don't think I mean what she did... the shortest serving Prime Minister of a thing... that will be the shortest serving Prime Minister in UK history and she was dog shit... shit... this is an absolute disgrace... it would have been a huge disappointment if it hadn't been such a terrible idea in the first place... Zit Slurs being Prime Minister was like a 20-year old supply teacher in a rough comprehensive shitting themselves in the middle of a GCSE Geography lesson and then attempting to continue with the class... I'm livid... and you know this... did you see how she's unable to do the job?... she just said so... a bland talentless ferret with a lopsided grin and glassy eyed look of a person in Paris... asking for... directions to Nottingham... on the pavement... justification... 'get this done... and that job... which is much the same...' political instincts... the state of modern conservatism... a Prime Minister who was utterly delusional... breathtakingly arrogant... thick as mince and completely lacking the cognitive power to say something... anything... anything at all of any value whatsoever... ever... 'I'm saying I'm on my way to get the job done... the web designing and things like that...' and the party membership thought she was a good choice to run the country... the only real treatment was limbo... 'I dance to that...' going under the very low bar that Bjorn Soonish set for her just weeks ago... 'I've not been able to get the job done... this is what went wrong... and I've been trying... this is us...' you can panic and resign... gone... 'I am gone...' she was the inevitable bottom of the Brexit barrel... the political equivalent of a skid mark... a ghost poop that felt uncomfortable... but it's gone dog shit from start to finish... but I hope all those people that put Zit Slurs in Number 10... how many is it?... I hope it was worth it... if it was worth it for the ministerial red box... I hope it was worth it to sit around the cabinet table... because the damage they have done is extraordinary... how do the sensitised answer this chaos?... 'how are you Sweetheart?...' she can't deliver her manifesto she says... amazing... government not moving at all... how accustomed we British are to the self-serving lack of talent... our politics... our politics has been out of control because no one admits the truth... 'Uplands!... Uplands!...' 'I'm looking to get away from any details... to crash the economy...' no control except that of the asylum... as soon as they realise the reality... tell us... when was the last time the country was running well politically?... an actual country with human beings... with actual real humans... politically aligned with me... with confidence... with a model... and an ounce of intel... just look about seriously... I've had enough... I've had enough of people putting their dick in the right box... not because it's in the national interest... because it's in their own personal interests to achieve ministerial position... 'because over the summer we had an accident...' lies and excuses from the forest... and then... and then fucked off... and now... this time... this time next week I could too... again more turbulence... more like them... more infighting... dog shit leadership... so whistle... but don't worry... because there is nothing as ex as an ex-MP... and I know I speak for hundreds... yet to declare... right now... I could be sick..."




















No comments:

Post a Comment